Tron Wallet Me User’s Guide | Best Mobile Wallet for TRX Tutorial / Review
https://www.bitcoinlifestyles.club | Tron Wallet Me is the best AND most secure mobile wallet option for Tron / TRX! It is in fact the best wallet for Tron overall, and in this Tron Wallet User’s Guide, I will teach you everything you’ll need and want to know about this amazing Tron Wallet!
I had previously recommended the wallets TronScan and TronWatch in my previous blog posts, but it turns out that development support is being dropped for the TronWatch wallet. The wallet’s development has shifted their focus to the TronWatch Market, which will be a Decentralized Exchange that launches sometime in 2019. This basically means that the TronWatch wallet as it stands is no longer going to be updated and I can no longer recommend using it.] If you are using TronWatch, you should upgrade to using Tron Wallet Me right away! It’s really easy to do so, just install it to your mobile phone, and then use your private key [found in your TronWatch or Tronscan wallets] to import your Tron wallet to your new Tron Wallet Me. It’s really easy and quick to do so! And I will also show you how that works in the video, so be sure to watch and learn how its done…
In this video you will learn all about the layout and the features and functions of the Tron Wallet Me app. I will show you how to:
- How to create a new Tron Wallet Me wallet instance from scratch
- How to backup your wallet
- Freeze Your Tron for Tron Power
- How to vote in the super representative elections and earn crypto airdrops daily.
- How to participate in Token Sales / ICOs
- How to play / use Tron Dapps
- How to use the various options in the Settings menu
- How to secure your Tron Wallet, using the various security settings
- How to earn the TronCraft CFT currency [Tron TRC20 token] and use it in STAKING to earn TRX for free! [this leverages a certain Tron Dapp]
Just getting started and still confused about cryptocurrency? Invest in your financial education by checking out my FREE Crypto Mini Course using the following link: